On line Consultation
On line consulting is not appropriate for all consultations but can be a very useful tool if you are away, or find it hard to get to the surgery during working hours. 70 % of consultations can be managed online.
Having access to your own GP means that you have the security of a doctor who knows you, and who has access to your own medical records.
Setting yourself up for on line consultation involves a number of simple steps
- Log onto the Videdoc platform and set up your account. To do this you can either click on the button above or on the following link www.evideodoc.ie/#/signIn
- One you have set up your Videodoc account, you need to book an appointment. This can be done in the usual way by phoning the surgery on 02770848 or on line.
- If this is your first time booking an online appointment you will need to set up your appointment account on that page before you can sign in. To do this follow this link.
- Once your booking is confirmed you will receive an email confirming your appointment and requesting payment. You then go to Online Consults and pay for your consult or pay directly from the link you will be sent. If you have a medical card you will not be asked for payment.
- At the time of your appointment log onto the www.evideodoc.ie/#/signInVideodoc platform,again using the above link and Dr Glisson will meet you there.
- On the platform where it asks you "What is the reason for today's visit" , type DoctorJacqui. That lets the other doctors know that you are waiting for me and not to pick up the consult.
- You will then be taken to the Payment Options page. Click on the + sign next to coupons and other payments.
- Click on the Add Coupons option
- Enter the Coupon Code DoctorJacqui. The code is case sensitive
- Click on the terms and conditions and we should be ready to start. See you on the platform